The Big Draw is an annual, national event that celebrates the importance of drawing and of visual literacy. The theme for 2017 is 'Living Lines'!
This CPD session is packed full of fun drawing activities, that staff can take back to the classroom to inspire and motivate pupils to change the mindset of 'I cant draw' to 'I love drawing'.
Sessions start from £200 with 1, 1.5 and 2 hour sessions available.
Delivered at a time to suit, either at your own School or The Artworks.
- Artist Educators will inspire staff with new ideas and techniques to support a Big Draw event, Arts Week or simply to enhance a creative curriculum.
- Explore drawing as a fun process through a range of experimental activities that will take the fear out of drawing.
- Recieve a Resource Pack with written and visual material to use in school.
- Gain ideas for extension and development opportunities and creative ways of displaying artwork.
- Discover innovative ways of using materials you already have in school.
For further information please contact Ami Hallgarth on Tel 01422 346900 or email email@example.com