We offer a range of CPD sessions, to inspire you with new ideas and techniques to enrich a creative curriculum. We are happy to discuss content and tailor a session to meet your needs, as closely as possible. Sessions start from one hour and can be run in-school or at The Artworks. Outcomes from sessions may include:
- Increase your skills and confidence in teaching Art and Design.
- Learn practical art techniques that can support subjects across the curriculum.
- Discover innovative ways of using materials you already have in school.
- Gain ideas for extension and development and creative ways of displaying artwork.
- See examples of art projects run in other schools.
- Tour of building, including Artist’s Studios.
- Receive written resources to take back to school.
- Discover how The Artworks can support you and your school through projects, workshops and staff training.